Skip to content
About Neil Parkin
- Born on the 8th August 1963 in Rotherham Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
- Arrived in South Africa, September 1967.
- Neil is self-taught and only recently began his quest to become a full-time artist when he moved to Stanford with his family in November 2014.
- His love of people and nature serve as his inspiration, spending as much time as possible in the open air, exploring the wondrous diversities which our beautiful land has to offer.
- He has an exceptional eye for shape and form, and possesses the skills to portray true-to-life portraitures with incredible sensitivity.
- Primarily he works with eco-friendly materials such as wax or clay and casts in both traditional bronze and water-based clay composites.